A DISTINCT ADVANTAGE
Bidvest Bank Corporate Hub
Following the success of the Corporate Hub launched in Umhlanga KZN, the second of its kind was set into motion: this time in Pretoria and approximately double the size of its predecessor. The unassuming site was transformed into 450m² of sophisticated, efficient and contemporary space, and home to the largest Bidvest Bank to date.
Ground Floor. Lougardia Building. Centurion. Gauteng. RSA
Design development: 6 weeks
Site implementation: 6 weeks
- Refine the Corporate Hub Identity and retain the familiar brand essence.
- Create a versatile space housing everything from banking tellers to private meeting rooms.
- Elevate the brand's interior design to exude sophistication and intimacy.
OUR UNIQUE DESIGN SOLUTION
STUDIO SIXTEEN distilled the brand's essence and took exceptional care in ensuring that every aspect of the design amplified the sophisticated and contemporary image of the corporate brand.
- A union of avant-garde design with an intimate ambiance.
- The breaking of new ground guided by the fluency of experience.
- Balancing natural and welcoming aesthetics with contemporary, corporate functionality.
S16 delivered a unique space that appeals to corporate banking clients. Tastefully placed industrial elements were combined with the natural textures of solid timber finishes and copper accents to bring warmth to the space.
- A well-considered layout, sensitive to the client's functional requirements.
- Areas designed to facilitate the personal, first class service on offer.
- An energy efficient interior designed for longevity.
LOCATION | SIZE
OR Tambo International Airport, JHB: 60m²
Cape Town International Airport, CT: 65m²
Gautrain Sandton Station, JHB.: 40m²
PROJECT TIMELINE PER SITE
Design development: 4 weeks
Site implementation: 4 weeks
Bidvest Bank AIRPORT MODEL
Bidvest Bank tasked STUDIOSIXTEEN to create an all new design for the bank's high-traffic locations.
- To create an inviting and open interior within the confined space of the allocated site..
- To utilize hard wearing finishes to create a premium quality space.
- To construct a banking area that is transparent, informative and secure.
- To support Bidvest Bank's commitment to reducing their carbon footprint through the use of energy efficient lighting and materials.
Our Unique Design Solution
S16 combined the client's mandate to communicate security, approachability, integrity and trust.
The high-traffic locations of the airports models are highly contested areas and S16 had just the right design approach and creative flair to attract busy commuters to gravitate towards the branch. Hard wearing finishes were carefully selected and matched to achieve a premium look to outlast the competition. Curved entrance walls draw the customers in whilst :
- Linear light strips direct customers towards the banking counter.
- Only low-energy LED light fittings were utilized as per the client's green building initiatives.
- Extensive use of glass created an open, approachable environment.
- The use of full colour graphics provide clear communication of the services on offer.