Vodacom World, Midrand, Johannesburg, South Africa
Design development: 6 weeks
Site implementation: 7 weeks
Nokia Vodacom World
Nokia is one of the world's largest manufacturer of mobile devices. STUDIO SIXTEEN designed the original Nokia store in Vodacom World to establish Nokia as an individual brand identity in Africa. Once a new visual identity was established S16 was approached to re-launch the Nokia store. The role of the store is to act as brand statement and business builder.
- Manage the project adhering strictly to the design guidelines, within a set time frame.
- Provide design input for implementing the international standards locally.
- Supervise and co-ordinate specialist audio and video installations.
Our Unique Design Solution
The store embodied Nokia's customer proposition of, "helping people feel close through human technology."
The S16 team proved that human skill trumps technology in the quest to deliver high quality finishes without missing a single deadline.
- All contractor appointments were made ahead of time and good communication was exercised throughout.
- A world class store was handed over to a delighted and highly impressed client.
- Close supervision and attention to detail ensured the store was built to the exact specifications of drawings drafted in the United Kingdom.